The Neuropsychoanalytic Clinical Study Centerat The National Psychological Association for Psychoanalysis
Welcomes You To
The first clinically based
Neuropsychoanalytic Psychotherapy Center
in New York City
- We specialize in providing psychotherapy to a typically underserved population.
- We treat the psychological sequelae of stroke and traumatic brain injuries including anxiety and depression and offer emotional support to family members.
- In the psychotherapeutic process, we work with you to maximize the benefits of your recovery.
Who are we?
- Licensed clinical social workers and psychologists, collaborating with a clinical consultant and a neurologist.
- Workshops, study groups, presentations at national and international conferences and contributions to scholarly journals.
If you are interested in an initial consultation,
make an appointment today.
What We Offer
Brain-injured patients often experience symptoms of depression, anxiety and a sense that they have lost the person they once were. Often they find that psychological services are not available to them after they complete their rehabilitation treatment.
Psychodynamic psychotherapy can help these individuals reduce their psychological symptoms and re-establish a sense of identity and well-being.
About Our Fees
- Medicare and many other insurances are accepted.
- Flexible fee schedule.
- Funding may be available for patients without insurance.